Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Kelley House

I am behind on posting and really don't know when I will catch up. Life in our household is CrAzY right now. Ryan is working, I don't really know how many hours, but I will just say that we only see him for supper and then he goes back to work. He is even sleeping at the office. He took a new job back in early Spring for Coaches Aid and his first responsibility was to design an entire new site and launch it when school starts in August. The task is big, huge actually, and they unfortunately are behind. Ryan is stressed about work and not seeing his family and I am stressed being a single mom for the past few months and the next few weeks to come, not to mention that I am hormonal... Needless to say, God is being talked and cried to a lot by me lately. The boys and I will be ecstatic to have Ryan back at the end of the month.
In other news, on the 20th of this month, I will have a SECOND grader. AHHHH! I cannot believe that Brandon is going to be in second grade and going to a new school! He is very excited! We went school supply shopping Friday evening and his backpack has been ordered! He already told me what he thinks he is going to wear on the first day. Baseball is over but since early June he has been taking piano lessons from an elderly lady from church. He wants to play the guitar so bad and we were advised by several music teachers that we know that piano is the basic and to have Brandon give us 1-2 years of piano and then he can start guitar. He is enjoying piano and Anne tells us that he is picking it up quickly!
Blaine turned 3 last month and is our easy-going boy! He is so much fun and you never know what he is going to bust out with...a song, a cute saying or just a hug! He is becoming more independent, wanting to brush his teeth, waiting a while longer before asking for help and insisting that HE do it, not me!
Britton is 20 months and you would never know that for the first 15 months he did nothing but scream all night and day. He is very enjoyable now and apparently Blaine thinks so too because they are playing together pretty well, most of the time. Britton skipped some of the baby things that Brandon and Blaine did since he is only 16 months younger than Blaine. He is talking almost as well as Blaine and does pretty much whatever Blaine does. It is pretty cute and I am so relieved to see them getting along before the princess arrives!
The boys are keeping me busy, which I need right now. I am 27 weeks and starting to feel it. I go to the doc Wednesday for my glucose test and I will schedule the induction date. My 3D ultrasound is the 21st and my mom is going with me since Ryan will be working. I am excited to see baby girl again!! She is moving like crazy! Britton thinks something fishy is going on when he's laying on me and she kicks hard. He raises up and looks at my stomach, the expression on his face is priceless! Blaine will just randomly come over to me and want to kiss the baby. It's very sweet! The boys really have no idea what's really about to happen! Oh the adventures...

I hope everyone is doing well!!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

awww...hang in there girlie! Your boys sound so cute! My husband plays the guitar and desperately wants to learn to play the piano!