Today was a rough day for Britton. He is teething and also battling a cold so he just doesn't feel good and in turn cried, or better yet, screamed A LOT! It took all Blaine and I had to listen to it all day. I resorted to crying off and on while Blaine, the more rational one, sang to drown his little bro out. It's after days like these that I like to look at pictures of happy Britton to remind me that, despite the many cranky days he does have, when he chooses to cry because he isn't being held or Blaine is regaining control of his own sippy cup from Britton the clepto, his little smile with dimples can light up a room and melt my heart.
This picture of Blaine cracks me up. It was taken on a fussy day of Britton's. I had said out loud that it was Britton's naptime. I guess Blaine was more than ready for his little brother to lay down because when I went to go lay Britton down I found Blaine in the hallway, outside of their bedroom with his blanket and sleeping bag (reading my magazine.) He got his stuff out of there ASAP so Britton could lay down. Blaine, ever the giver!


1 comment:
Poor Britton! I hope he gets to feeling better and I hope you & Blaine get a little relieve.
Post a Comment