I mentioned to the boys that we were going to go outside so Britton brought me these cheap (and broken) shades. He knew they would come in handy with the sunshine!
We went outside today, after battling colds for the last several days, and enjoyed fresh air and sunshine!! It was great and we all had a great time! Britton STILL is NOT walking, no interest on his part whatsoever, so he is limited to the swing and crawling on the trampoline, since he doesn't like the feel of the dead grass on his hands. Blaine was all over the place...he isn't a big fan of swings so he jumped, drove his car, pulled his wagon and played in the clubhouse. Brandon was playing some pretend games and occasionally helped his little brothers out.
Blaine getting grass off his hands. He doesn't mind getting his feet, clothes, face dirty, anything but his hands. All play stops when he gets something on his hands, until they are clean.
I had to help Blaine with something so Brandon volunteered to take over pushing Britton in the swing!
Blaine is obsessed with this soccer ball. He had to have it, and only it, in the red wagon as traveled around the backyard.
Blaine is a master at the climbing wall, it's now his favorite thing!
YAY!! He made it to the top!


3 comments:
I'm jealous you guys got to play outside! It was a beautiful day yesterday!
I love Britton's sunglasses! :) Cayson would be jealous of Blaine's shirt, btw.
I'm glad you guys are feeling better and got to have a nice day outside playing. Anna and I are so sick right now. We're absolutely miserable. Good to see that Britton's happy again.
It looks like everyone had such a fun day!!! Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm going to give you the letter "L". Can't wait to see your answers!
Post a Comment