4 years ago
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
my lucky day!!
I have a good friend, Amanda, that I have been friends with since we were young, growing up in church together and she is sooooooo creative! Amanda is a math teacher but she has a special crafty talent and has been putting that talent to use during her summer break. I love seeing what her "project of the week" will be each week and I am going to buy some of her baby items that she has sewn for our little princess!!! Anyway, she had a giveaway this last week and I entered my name, not expecting to win and I did!! I was so excited!! She gave away a very cute and very handy wristlet! I LOVE IT!! It is so handy! I took it with me to the Red Sox game in Texas Monday night! Here is her store! Check it out, she has some GREAT stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank you Kendra! You are too sweet. I'm glad you like it.
Post a Comment