after literally 20 pictures, this one was the best, despite my one closed eye.
We have been celebrating Valentines all week long.
Ryan gave me my gift on Wednesday, a new camera, a Canon Rebel!!!!!!!! I was over-the-moon excited! Ryan and I just cannot keep surprises from each other. On every holiday, every year we always and I mean always, give our gifts to each other early. One of these days I told him we will make ourselves wait til the actual holiday but for now we cannot make it that long! Wednesday I baked all afternoon for Britton and Blaine's CDO classes. I made strawberry cake bites and heart shaped rice crispy treat with white chocolate and sprinkles on top.
They got cards in the mail from Mimi and Pappy with $5 each, which was exciting to all 3 boys! This morning they received heart shaped lollipops and then Papa and GranGran came out to stay with the kids, allowing Ryan and I to go to lunch and a movie! It was A-MA-ZING to spend time just the 2 of us! The kiddos received more goodies today from Papa and GranGran and enjoyed their time with them goofing off.
Since there is no school tomorrow we are heading to the city to see Mimi and Pappy! We are all excited!
She will stick it out all the time, whether she's hungry or not.


2 comments:
I love all of Gracie's adorable outfits!!! She made a darling Valentine!
Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day! And you had the cutest little Valentine to help you guys celebrate!
Post a Comment