Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4 months down

~4 months old~

By now Gracelyn is 4 1/2 months and still such a joy!! To say she is spoiled would be an understatement. She loves to be held, cuddled, rocked, sang to, talked to and even has started mimicking the word "hi!" I will have to get a better video of it because the one I took also has the boys fighting in the background. She doesn't care for tummy time at.all. But I am still trying to warm her up to it. At her 4 month well-check she weighed 16lbs and was 26 3/4" long, which puts her in the 95th percentile!! We were given the okay to start cereal but I don't start my kiddos til around 6 months so we will just continue nursing, which is going amazingly well, just look at her stats!!

3 months, 3 days

pretty princess
3 months, 8 days old

she tolerates tummy-time for only about 5 minutes

snuggly warm for the snow
3 months, 13 days

ready for church
3 months, 15 days

hip chick
3 months, 22 days
4 months and showing some skin

No comments: