I think the fact of posting pics of Gracelyn's 4th months a half a month later tells how crazy things are...
~Ryan's job is going well, finally. He is no longer working for CoachesAid! That is a HUGE praise! He now is the manager of a website design company, 9 Collective and CoachesAid is one of their clients. His work hours have smoothed out and he is actually HOME most nights now, except for teaching the night class at the local university and leading Brandon's cub scout group. It's great to be able to hang out as a family and enjoy each other!
~Brandon is loving school and excelling at reading! He participates in the Accelerated Reading program at school and each 9 weeks he scores at least 50 extra points which awards him ice cream and reading the announcements to the entire school! He LOVES that!! He and Ryan and some other fathers and sons are planning a camping trip over Spring Break and then he wants another camping birthday party in April when he turns E-I-G-H-T! (WOW!)
~Blaine right now is undergoing testing because of stuttering. It has become increasingly worse and has affected his desire to talk to anyone who isn't family. He has been testing through the local public school for a few weeks, which offers speech for free but also has several cons. So we are looking into a speech therapist in the next town that we actually know and comes highly recommended. It really hurts my heart to see Blaine so affected by this so we are anxious to get him started! In other news about him, he must be going through a growth spurt because he is eating as much as Britton and that is A LOT!! He still LOVES the Wiggles and will bust out in a Wiggles tune at any time of the day.
~Now to Britton, oh boy! Ryan and I have to remind ourselves that Britton really is only 2. He tells us "no" and "mine" and does the "normal" 2 year old things while only weighing 1 pound less than big brother Blaine. He's become Mr. Personality though with funny facial expressions and really talking and enunciating his words. That doesn't mean that others understand him but Ryan and I do quite a bit. He looks at us with his big dark eyes and my heart melts!
~Gracelyn, I mentioned in the post below, she is still our little angel and we love her so very much. Britton is her biggest fan and she is his! It really is so sweet!
I believe I mentioned my health issues a while back and the fact that I wasn't absorbing the oral iron tablets so in turn my hemoglobin levels were not good. We have been so blessed by so many praying and our Sunday School class even made meals to freeze. It was so so so thoughtful. At Gracelyn's 4 month well check I had a CBC run and my hemoglobin level was higher than it's been in YEARS, I'm talking about since before Brandon! It was just above 10!!!
So that's Kelley news in a nutshell (sorta!) I really hope to stay on top of the blog and even start on Gracelyn's scrapbook, I'm only 4 months behind!
4 years ago


1 comment:
So glad to hear that your iron levels are up! That's fantastic! And that's awesome that nursing is going so well for you! Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment