Thursday, June 17, 2010

from 4 to 2....

...only for a day!

The older two boys, Brandon and Blaine spent the day with Ryan's mom, their Nana. For lunch, they dined on mini corndogs, or "baby corndogs" as Blaine called them and taquitos! After Blaine's nap, they swam and then baked cookies before it was time to come home. They had a super time and Nana said that Brandon thoroughly enjoyed splashing her and Blaine was a little fish. I don't have pictures from their fun day but they told me all about it!!


giggles!!

At home I got to enjoy Britton and Gracelyn. Britton is only 16 months younger then Blaine and since they are together all day, every day Britton is pretty much Blaine's shadow, doing and saying everything that Blaine does. I so enjoy and cherish times with just Britton because I get to see him, just being him! He is only 2 after all.

kisses!

Britton loves Gracelyn but when Blaine is around he doesn't love on her as much. It's like he has a reputation to uphold in front of Blaine or something. So the 2 little ones played and laughed in the floor for a very long time before we left to pick up Ryan and go to Pizza Hut for lunch.

peek-a-boo with Gracie and she isn't grasping the concept!

Britton sure missed his buddy Blaine though because as soon as he woke up for his nap he asked "where Bane?" I told him he would be home soon so he took his toys to the front door to wait for him. It was so sweet!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sweet pictures! So cute that they have such a good time together.