Thursday, June 24, 2010

when mom is away...

...the boys will play



Yes, that is my oldest sporting a Mohawk.

I knew it was haircut night at the Kelley household when I went to supper with a friend last night. I got a call from Ryan informing me that Brandon had a question for me. Brandon got on the phone and was giggling and asked if he could get a Mohawk. My instant reply was NO! Well when I came home the boys were in bed but Ryan warned me that Brandon did in fact get a Mohawk but that Ryan had warned him that per my decision it may not last long.
Apparently mom's "no" doesn't hold much weight in a house full of boys.

3 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

I like Brandon's mohawk!!! We were talking about cutting Cayson's into a mohawk too... but he's in a wedding next month and not sure that would fly.

Jenny said...

Oh my, I don't think I could handle the mohawk either. That kid I told you about that I babysat for a little while had a mohawk, only it was much worse, and he was only 2. I'll have to show you a picture. I never wanted to take him anywhere cause he looked so ridiculous.

Felicia said...

Apparently this is what I have to look forward too! But, no fear, I think he looks adorable!