Friday, September 24, 2010

all lady-likness out the window...

Gracelyn may dress up in dresses and bows and tutus but that doesn't make her a lady. She picks up plenty of rough and tumble-ness from her brothers, as well as her BFF Emily, who also has 3 big bros! At church, in Sunday School, two Sundays ago, Emily passed down her fine-tuned techniques of growling to G. Gracie learned well and now LOVES to growl. She does it all.the.time.
This isn't the best video of it. She knows when I am videoing and mixes the growling with giggling but you get the idea. Ryan began telling me once we found out that we were having a baby girl back in June of 2009 that she would most likely be a tomboy and I always smiled and said it was fine because she would be a tomboy in a tutu. Apparently I was correct, we both were!

No comments: