Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Britton goes bowling

Britton's friend Brooklyn had a bowling birthday party the Saturday before last. Britton had never been bowling before because, sadly, the last time we went was when Brandon turned 6 and Britton was only 5 months old then. I was so excited to take him!
Britton had a BLAST!! He had such a great time that he wouldn't let me take his picture. (well that's not out of the ordinary but even more-so that day!) Britton waited patiently for his turn, as patiently as an almost 3 year waits! He would ask me quietly if it was his turn yet but wouldn't make a big deal when I told him not yet. Britton really is such a quiet, reserved little man around others. He bowled, then I got him his drink from the snack bar while he started on his cake and then he sat and watched his friend Brooklyn open her princess gifts.











We had a great mom-son time!! He was so excited to come home and tell Blaine all about it and he told me that's where he wants his next party. I love my Britton Ryan!

No comments: