Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sharks season wrap-up

Britton's first soccer season came to an end in October. He had a good time and dressed for his game as soon as he got home from school, 7 hours prior to gametime.The Sharks were a fun little team, it was all the teammates first year playing soccer and they played several teams that were not first year and didn't give up.
 
serious business, the tongue is out.

at the beginning of the season, he liked to yell "charge."


Britton and Casidee. adorable little buddies

I love the huddle with Coach Dusty

halftime = snacktime!


Cayson, Britton and Casidee, good friends
 

his biggest fan


so handsome!
Britton had a lot of fun playing soccer, especially because he had friends on the team. Ryan and I don't know if it will be his sport of choice later on but he said he wants to play in the Spring to get a medal. So we'll see!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I sure loved watching soccer at this age. They are so adorable running all over the field. The tongue out is the best ever!

SarahJarnagin said...

Awe, you updated some of your side photos! Cute!

Soccer was so much fun! I'm glad Cayson & Britton were on the same team... made it more fun for them!

Lisa said...

CUTE!