Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Snow Fun Day!

The kids were thrilled with a white Christmas this year! We did have to travel to Ryan's parents, which made Ryan and I nervous wrecks, but we made it safe and sound. And because of the roads we ended up just staying the night there. It was a good thing for the kids because Nana and Grandad actually got quite a bit more snow than we did at our house. The next morning the kids bundled up in makeshift clothes, along with Ryan's sister and had a great time in the snow.
Gracelyn was very uncertain at first
Blaine stayed in motion, so I got very few pics of him.
Britton was all about snowballs.
 They played in the snow a lot longer than Ryan's mom and I thought they would.
 Aunt Ashley suggested a pic of them pretending to throw snowballs at me. 
Yeah right pretend, I got pelted with the real things.
Brandon made a snow monster.
It was so fun and they even enjoyed snow ice cream after hot chocolate, of course!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You got a lot more snow than we did.
Great pictures!!!

Felicia said...

What a fun memory!