She has had so much happen to her in such a short time. She is our miracle baby and has been a blessing to so many! We don't go to the doc for her 6 month well check until next Thursday so I don't know her stats and she hasn't started food yet so I cannot report on solid foods. I think I am going to start her on oatmeal this week, I'm nervous though. We have been having some issues with her swallowing in the last week. I'm not sure if it's her gag reflex or what, it's almost like she is choking and it comes on suddenly, hours after she eats. So I'm worried and have been watching her like a hawk.
She's actually been doing this, chewing on her fingers, for over a month so we've been expecting a tooth for some time. She's still a happy girl but this last week I have noticed her gums a little puffy. I pray that teething on top of her difficulties she is already experiencing isn't an issue.
Gracie is doing amazing at physical therapy! I cannot believe how much she improves each week! Today she laid on her tummy with her head up for 4 minutes!! 4 minutes!!! That is HUGE and something she couldn't do for even 1 minute last week! "Mr. Derrick," her therapist, sat her up and she stayed sitting for 20 seconds!! Last week she couldn't do it at all. God continues to work!
She's certainly not wasting away!


1 comment:
Aww, I can't believe she's already 6 months old. Is Blaine starting to like her better now? We have that outfit that she's wearing in the second pic. It was Anna's. I can't wait to hear how her check up goes. I know she's past my Gracie in her stats.
Post a Comment