4 years ago
Friday, April 16, 2010
waiting...
Brandon loves to ride the bus home. I think it has to do with riding home in the car while being annoyed by his little brothers who start off by squealing with excitement when he gets in the car and then hounding him with questions about his day or updating him on the latest episode of The Wiggles or Handy Manny. They chatter his ears off all the way home. Me being a tad overprotective prefers him not to ride the bus. I still personally think he is too young because all ages ride the bus together. I know the bus driver and I know it's okay, it's just me. Anyway, on the few occasions that Brandon rides the bus home, we all sit and wait for him. His brothers though make the doorway their home until he walks in the door, at which point, he gets the same "harassment" as he would if I picked him up, it's just delayed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Seriously, that is the sweetest thing ever along with the cutest picture.
I know how you feel about the bus riding, but it does make life a lot easier on me when Noah at least rides the bus home, and he loves it. I don't know what it is about riding a yucky old school bus, but for kids it seems to be the coolest thing in the world for some reason. That is such a cute picture of the two boys waiting for Brandon.
Post a Comment