Recently, Brandon took a test for the "gifted and talented program" at school. A bright spot in my week last week was a phone call from the school counselor informing me that he PASSED!!! We are so incredibly proud of him!! He wasn't sure what it meant, and even when we told him about it, he wasn't too impressed and asked if Jackson, his best friend, was in it too. I wasn't sure at that time but we have found out that, yes, Jackson passed as well! Now, Brandon is excited too! I made homemade brownies and bought ice cream to celebrate, which he as well as the other boys loved! I went today to sign the papers and a score of 128 was required and Brandon scored 132.2!
Way to go Brandon! We love you so so much and are so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment