Brandon is in the blue swimsuit, and I have no idea what he is doing.
we, on the other hand, call it improvising!
Kathy took the older boys to the swimming hole and since Britton is only 2, Ryan and I wanted him to stay with us. He was devastated, understandably, so Ryan took 2 wash tubs, filled them up with water and that boy had a blast. He splashed, stuck his head under the water, sat in it, dumped one on his head. It entertained him for a good 30 minutes, which is excellent for Britton!
That night we attended the "snakes alive" show, as we do every year. For me, it's not a highlight of our trip but I go along and just don't get too close. The naturalist did so kindly inform us as soon as we sat down in the amphitheater that snakes were at a high this summer and the week before during the "snakes alive" show, a copperhead slithered between a girl's legs. Yeah. I promptly placed my feet on top of the benches and made Ryan give me the keys so that Gracie and I could make a run for the car if need be. Luckily the only live snakes, that we saw, were in the boxes and came out when the guy held them.


No comments:
Post a Comment