Saturday, July 31, 2010

brothers

this photo makes my heart smile so big!
it was taken by Rebecca Manney our FABULOUS photographer!!

I was an only child so this whole sibling thing is foreign to me. I ask friends about "rules" of siblings, concerning disagreements between them or gifts that one gets, especially that one, and many more.
The boys disagree often, especially B2 and B3, but it never fails that at least once daily they will sit and talk and just crack up laughing at each other. That kind of contagious laugh that you have with just your very close friend. Laughing so much that Ryan and I will hear them, and not even having a clue what is so funny, will start laughing too. Blaine and Britton will team up to annoy B1 (Brandon) and they always succeed.
With over 4 years between B1 and B2, they have little in common. Brandon is an EXCELLENT, an absolute AWESOME big bro. While he may get aggravated because they beat on his bedroom door while he is trying to read or get away from them or because want to "play Legos with him" and end up destroying his creation, he is willing to help them when they need it.
I have no doubt that once Brandon starts school, the little boys will miss him. They enjoy him being around to tickle them or chase them or help them with a toy and even make pbj's. something so simple, yet to Brandon, it's big and having Brandon make them a sandwich instead of boring 'ol mom, is better.

I never saw myself being a mom of boys but I LOVE it! They are the BEST, so fun and so active!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a great picture of the boys!