Brandon got a daily devotional, red sox throw for his bed and an Eagles jacket, which he has worn every day since he opened it.
The little boys got toddler Bibles, which they are so very excited about and they both got big construction vehicles with tools to take apart. Blaine got his Toy Story Connect 4 game (which he saw in my room months ago) and a Toy Story beanbag chair that he asked for. He asked after he opened the game Christmas morning if the other one was still next to my bed.
Gracelyn actually opened a gift or two on Christmas morning. I think she started to get the hang of it. She found clips, books, shoes, gloves from Santa and devoured the animal crackers that were in her stocking. And she received a princess Bible, pink Uggs and the Pinkalicious book...
to accompany her little Pinkalicious 4-wheeler, which she loves. I will have to post a video of her riding it. she has become quite the hot-rod
Britton opened up a helmet with a picture taped to the top. At first he ripped it off and threw it to the side and asked me to put the helmet on him. Ryan directed his attention back to the picture and asked him what it was. Britton replied that it looked like Gracie's crib. We told him he should go there and see if there was another picture, so off he ran!
The picture at G's crib CRACKS.ME.UP. His eye is right there on the next picture but he is looking in her bed. The second picture was of his beloved boots. So away he ran to the front door to check them. Inside his boot he found a picture of my car. It was really just to get him to go out front....
THIS is what was out front....
After presents I made my traditional breakfast of monkey bread, which was devoured by everyone, including Gracelyn! By the time I got my camera there wasn't much left.


3 comments:
Yay for monkey bread on Christmas morning! I love that! I think the kids enjoyed the eggs more though... they devoured the eggs which meant more monkey bread for me. :)
Gracie's 4-wheeler is sooo cute! I can't wait to see a video of her on it! Brandon's jacket looks so good on him and I love Britton's bike! Looks like a fun Christmas morning!
You guys had a fabulous Christmas!!!
Looks like a fun Christmas! Love all the pics!
Post a Comment