Friday, April 29, 2011

Music Concert

Tonight was Brandon's 3rd grade music concert. It was a great night, not only because we didn't have to sit in the very old, very small middle school auditorium in the old creaky wooden seats, but instead in the new Performing Arts Center but also, Ryan and I actually were able to sit and enjoy it and NOT have to stand outside because all three little ones were quiet and watched the show so well.

Brandon was a narrator. He's in red, second in line on the left.
Brandon on the right.
half of the 3rd grade. That's Brandon's profile on the end on the top row.
my children watching intently
Brandon's class
He's the middle guy in the floor

a little ice cream treat after the show!

she's a chocolate lover, like her mama!
Note: Brandon turned 9 on the 23rd. I have yet to post anything because we aren't done celebrating til next Saturday!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay Brandon! I bet he did a great job. I am waiting for birthday pics. Can't wait to see them.