Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blaine's Blastball Wrap-up

Blaine's Blastball season ended tonight (as did our first taste of juggling 2 kids with different sports in 2 different locations! That was quite an experience for this mom, I am not ready for that. I still want my babies.)
Anyway, Blaine loved Blastball and looked forward to every game. He told me that he feels ready for "real baseball now." Blaine sported his glove and was very loving to his little bro Britton (who anxiously awaits his turn to play Blastball) by allowing him to hold the glove while he batted. It sounds silly but it made Britton's day. He cheesed as he told me that HE was holding Blaine's glove!

Blaine really got into getting the ball!!
He's the one on the floor in both pics.


celebrating!!

the (self-appointed) team cheerleader!

love that boy

White Sox 2011

Coach and Blaine!
sweetest quote of the season: after he was given his medal he came over to me and so seriously asked while holding up the medal to me, "mom, do I get to take this home?" I smiled and said "yes" and he was just so happy! Such a sweet boy!

No comments: