All three boys have had Christmas programs (of some kind) over the last couple of weeks.
Ryan and I found out right before we left for Vail that Brandon's concert was on the Friday we would be gone. Luckily, they were going to go to 3 nursing homes around town the following Friday to perform their songs so we were able to see it! They performed 45minutes worth of songs for the residents and parents in attendance. It was a nice concert!
I forgot my camera and my phone was acting up so unfortunately the pics aren't the greatest but they still capture our handsome B1!
you can only see half of him, but there was a "freestyle" section in "Let it Snow". He was totally breaking it down, I love my sweet white boy!
Monday, at Britton's last day of CDO for 2011, his class, the oldest kids, went caroling to all of the younger classes. It was super cute.
"Away in a Manger"
still just standing.
"Jingle Bells!!" Now, he's into it!
"We Wish you a Merry Christmas" Back to not feelin' it.
Tuesday was Blaine's "Celebrate the Family" day at his school. The Pre-K kids performed a few songs and then we went back to the class for treats.
Rudolph
all the Pre-K'ers!
Ryan had just put a rice crispy treat in his mouth but I like the picture, esp. B2's smile.
3 comments:
Aw! Sweet pictures! I do love the one of the boys' CDO class caroling. I know Cayson loved singing his songs - quite opposite of B3.
I love the reindeers...too fun!
I'm sure the residents at the nursing homes loved those performances. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment