Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Wonderful Week

with my hubby!

We left Thursday at 6AM for Denver, then drove to Vail to stay, ski, relax, regroup, eat, enjoy massages, til Tuesday at 1PM! It was a fabulous getaway. Ryan and I had the best time! We skied Thursday soon after we arrived and unfortunately I experienced a very bad fall that resulted in a hurt back, shoulder and eye. It was crazy. The next day, my wonderful husband was so patient with his very nervous wife and told me I had to get back out there. He was right, I was so glad I did.
first day, pre first ski!
Vail!





Bridgestreet, where all the action is... except on Monday nights.

We were totally fascinated with the fire in the fountain.

by Sunday, I was definitely homesick and finally got to Skype with the kiddos!



It was a wonderful 10 year anniversary celebration! I love you Ryan so much.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Great pics! It looks awesome there. Glad you had a great time!

Felicia said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great time (except for the injury)!