Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family snapshots...

never a dull moment.

Britton and Blaine are ready to serve and protect.


B2 and B3 aren't sure what to make of their goofy sister.

B2 acting goofy, B3 looking at him and me disciplining..just another day.

no idea about B3 or Ryan
the best, despite my eyes.

Miss G with cousin Kassidy and Grandad, 2 of her favorite people.

4 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

Oh, goodness! These are so fun! I cracked up at the family pictures... ours seem to turn out that way and we only have 2 kids!

Becky said...

You know I have a soft spot for public servants :D
Those family pics are priceless. You will treasure them as the kids get older.

Nicole said...

Hi kendra! I saw GWDT on Friday also at the Warren....we were in the directors suite! We could of bumped into one another!
The movie actually made me start book 2 last night which I had no plan of doing so before hand! We shall see!
Happy new year!

Felicia said...

Awesome pics!