Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Ms. Mary. She is a grandma of twin girls who attend the CDO program at our church. Ms. Mary comes out every CDO day to walk Gracelyn in since I have so many bags and napmats. She is lady of few words and can have a rough tone toward adults but Gracelyn love her.

I am thankful for a very long awaited supper with my best friend from college tomorrow night. It's been months and she only lives in the city. I say all the time that for a communication major, I am the absolute worst at communicating.

Ryan and I are very thankful for Brandon's teacher. We had some issues to deal with this week regarding kids and choices and she was on our side and helped in dealing with them. Also, Brandon is learning a lot from her class. She is a great teacher.

I am thankful for this guy. Ryan has cooked supper some and not expected me to cook much this week with so much going on and on my mind. He folded the laundry and put it away. Yeah, I am very thankful.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I love the comment about being a communication major but not being good at communicating! LOL! P.S. It's hard to find the comment button ;)