Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Quite simply, today the kids and I are thankful that Ryan is back from his business trip. I have no picture of his homecoming but picture 5 goofy, giddy giggles when he walked in the door.
It was a crazy couple of days, including the smoke detector going off and nothing would stop it then the dog getting out and chasing a cat in the pouring rain as Brandon and I ran after the dog chasing the cat. Did I mention we were running north, into the wind-blowing rain?
So yeah, we needed Ryan home.badly. It's date day/night tomorrow with the hubs complete with the Thunder game!!

2 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

Oh, my goodness! What a crazy few days.. chasing Berkely in that yucky weather? Crazy!
And I'm pretty sure Ryan owes you big since he got to eat at In-n-Out!

Felicia said...

No offense, but this is cracking me up! Thanks for sharing!