![]() |
| I turned on music as we were supposed to be picking up. G was picking up her heart rate instead. |
![]() |
| G had a hand in picking out her outfit. |
A whirlwind Dallas trip Friday night with the hubs was much needed. In-N-Out, IKEA (twice), more shopping and lounging around. Yeah we needed it and enjoyed it thoroughly. HUGE thanks to Mimi and Pappy for watching the Quad.
![]() |
| day 1! |
![]() |
| day 2! |
![]() |
| reunited!! |
![]() |
| a precious girl in my 4yo SS class made me this Easter card. I am at the top. Apparently my hair is larger than I think. She is the sweet princess below me. |
After church on our way to celebrate Easter with Nana and Grandad. Blaine went home from church with them.
![]() |
| this too cool boy is enrolled in Pre-K for next school year! He wanted to start today! |
![]() |
| Gracelyn and her friend Emily playing at Blaine's soccer game tonight! |
![]() |
| Blaine and Mom during halftime! |












4 comments:
Sounds like an awesome get-away! I love your tops!
I love the pictures! And the video is awesome! So glad our kids are growing up learning about Jesus!
Fun week! Did you get any cute Easter pics of them all together?
IKEA twice? I would've been about to explode!
Post a Comment