Saturday, April 14, 2012

Britton plays Blastball!!

Britton had an absolute blast playing Blastball. All three of our boys have played and Britton, by far, enjoyed it and participated more than the other two. Ryan coached all three boys and he agreed that Britton was the most "into it." Britton chased every ball that was hit and hit the ball as hard as he could. He even practiced at home on our tee in preparation for each game.

patiently waiting for his turn to bat


thumbs up. that's our sign.

demonstrating how he was going to hit the ball.


his fans!

lined up

I LOVE how he is looking up to dad/coach!

medal for a job well done.

Red Sox 2012!!

Dad/Coach and B3!
Brandon had baseball practice during Britton's Blastball games so he asked me to video some of B3's games so that he could see little bro in action. It was so sweet of Brandon.Unfortunately taking video while still trying to take pictures and settling 2 kids on the bleachers proved to be no easy task. I wish I would've gotten better clips.

Blaine, Britton's other coach, is quite the motivator.


I apologize for my voice in this. Ugh. I severely dislike it.

It's a shame he only had 4 games because he wanted to play more and he is too young to play T-ball this summer.

No comments: