Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tuesday 10, something like it.

Cub Scout Pinewood Derby was Saturday. It hit me after Brandon raced that this would be his last year for this special event. He will crossover to Boy Scouts in February and will be finished with Cubs. Talk about sad. I teared up right then and there. I have more pics to post some time.
Brandon and Jackson about to race their cars.
Blaine and Britton raced in the open division.

lining up cars


Gracelyn hanging with her dad, who was the car lever releaser.
enjoying Saturday morning cartoons on mom and dad's bed.

Blaine's first soccer game was last night. His bros and sis were definitely his biggest fans. More pics on the camera later.

We went from soccer to to baseball practice.

Like big bro, like little bro. B2 with B1's mask.
Besides wrapping up BlastBall, which I hope to post soon, Baseball practices and Soccer starting, not much else is going on.

No comments: