Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I have 2 vastly different things I am loving today.

The first would be pictures BUT not just any pictures, pictures by RM Photography!


Rebecca has so much patience with us all and captures my children perfectly. I have more pictures to order, these were just the ones I was sure about, I have quite a long list of more I am deciding on. :)

The second thing I love...

yes, it's a potty chair. I don't love the chair as much as I love the convenience. With the boys, it was never an issue for them to go potty wherever we were. But with Gracelyn, I'm sort of, okay, a HUGE germaphobe and I despise public restrooms and after frequenting them once Gracelyn was potty training, I vowed to get something for the car. Ryan and I went to IKEA and after a battle, because he didn't see the need, I won and this is the best $5 purchase EVER. I already had the big can of Lysol in the car and Germ-X wipes so it's easy-peasy to disinfect. It's perfect and takes up hardly any room in our 'Burb!

A bonus love is a backyard baseball game with fresh watermelon tonight with the fam. Should be fun and result in good snoozes tonight!
Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I hate public bathrooms too and being a girl we gotta sit. But not sure I could've done the potty chair in the car. More power to you ;D

Jenny said...

Oh we gotta have a potty in the car. My husband laughs, but it's really so much easier. I have the princess one that plays music, but I don't use that function, but anyway, the seat and potty bowl are removable and the potty bowl is small enough I can take a gallon ziploc bag and put it in there. I line it with a paper towel to soak everything up, and after they potty I take it out, zip it up and toss it in the trash. No mess or clean up. Best idea my friend ever gave me.