Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas breakfast party!

Blaine, Britton and I attended Brandon’s class Christmas party this morning for a breakfast! It was a lot of fun and we all had a great time! The kids had donuts, sausage balls, pigs in a blanket, cupcakes and punch. After eating they all gathered on the carpet and went through their stockings. (Each student was asked to bring 20 of something for their classmates) Brandon got all sorts of fun little gems, play dough, go fishing game, pencils, a CD, some activities and lots of candy of course!


clean face

Brandon was so sweet and let Blaine sit with him!

Britton thoroughly enjoyed himself...

what did we get????

playdough was a popular item...

Brandon and his buddy Garrett

Brandon "fishing" and Blaine is eyeing that toy for later...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a nice party. Don't get me started about Noah's class Christmas party. Let's just say I'm very disappointed in Noah's school, especially this year. I'll probably be writing to you about it all later.