Brandon and Blaine received a package in the mail today from Papa and GranGran! It seems that GranGran recently visited the North Pole for a teacher’s workshop and left with a couple of souvenirs. The boys each received a serving of reindeer food to sprinkle on the grass on Christmas Eve as well as a bell on a Christmasy ribbon. Brandon was most excited about the reindeer food because apparently, from the way he exclaimed about all the goodies in the bag, I don’t offer him as much stuff to put in his that he makes each year. Blaine loved the bell and didn’t want to take it off for bed but I assured him that he could wear it as soon as he woke up in the morning. I have a feeling it will be quite a chore to get him to take it off each night.
Thank you Papa and GranGran for the little Christmas trinkets!! We love you and look forward to seeing you!
I love the way they are sitting, so anxious to see what's in it...


No comments:
Post a Comment