After the last few days of cooooold weather the sunshine and mild temps today were very welcome at our house!!! We took advantage of the awesome weather this afternoon and played outside for 2 hours!! Britton is really only big enough for the swing and that is perfectly fine with him, he LOVES it. I pushed him almost the entire time while he said "weeeeeeee!" Blaine went from the swing to the trampoline to the slide over and over and over. I was only able to get pictures of him on the trampoline since he requires me to hold his hand as he goes down the slide and then he doesn't like me to step too far away from the swing so I can get a good picture... so the trampoline was it as I stood on the sidelines watching nervously as always.
4 years ago


1 comment:
Looks like fun! We were in the city so we missed getting to play out in the beautiful weather!
Post a Comment