Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful, thankful, thankful

I am thankful this year, thankful for so much, thankful for so much that I find it difficult to describe just how much I feel my life is blessed.
I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and in Him I have a friend and as a result I have eternal life. I have a loving and hard working husband that does so much for me and our family. He understands me like no one else and with him I can just be me. I tell him that he keeps me grounded and he really does when things start turning upside down.
For each of my children, I blogged about them a few posts down, but they are my light, each one different, each one so incredibly special to me. Just thinking of the love I have for Ryan, Brandon, Blaine, Britton and Gracelyn literally brings tears to my eyes. They are my world.
I am thankful for loving parents. My mom is one of my best friends. We talk every day , or at least every other day. With each child I had it seems like we have less time to talk but we still talk as often as possible. My dad keeps me level headed when I am flying off the handle as I sometimes do. He can always make me laugh, which I need. Both my mom and dad are married to wonderful and loving people. Rick and Tiffani are special to me and I am thankful that my mom and dad found someone so loving toward me and my family.
I have been blessed with a few close friends that I would be lost without.
I am thankful for everyone and everything I have. Our house is small but it keeps us close and warm and dry. I can honestly say that I love my life!

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving Day and count your blessings!

No comments: