Friday, January 29, 2010

he loves her, her loves her not, no, he absolutely LOVES her

I have said many times that Britton loves Gracelyn. It's still hard for me to believe since he is only 2 but he absolutely LOVES her and it's so sweet to watch. She loves to watch him.

in the middle of the photo shoot, Britton had to give her kisses!

Before I put the daisy on Gracie, I was dressing her and it was laying beside her. I didn't see Britton grab it but when I went to put it on her it was gone. I started looking around and turned around to see this...

Britton put it on all by himself. I took it to compare just how similar they look.
and possibly for when he is older....we'll see!

We had MORE winter weather Thursday and Friday. Will it ever end? School and MDO were canceled so we have been cooped up since Wednesday. Thankfully we didn't lose electricity though. I plan on taking the boys out to play in the snow tomorrow so I hope to get some pics!

2 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

Kendra,
Graceleyn is such a cutie!!! Britton is so cute and such a sweetie... he and Cayson are such loving big brothers!

Jenny said...

How sweet! And you're right Britton and Gracie look so much alike. It's so cute when they adore their baby sister like that, and much easier on you.