Looking back over the past year we had some huge changes, with Ryan changing jobs after 10 years at his previous one, unplanned, yet great things happen, Gracelyn, first and foremost and unplanned, yet not-so-good things happen, most importantly, my stepdad getting hit while riding his bicycle. Through many many many people praying, my stepdad is alive and able to do what doctors didn't think he ever would again. He is a walking miracle and we know it's all thanks to God! Gracelyn is, by far, the best gift I received this year. She is such a blessing to not only me, but to our family.
It was only through our faith in God that we made it through the challenges that we were faced with in 2009. I know 2010 will be exciting, of course I don't know what God has in store for my family but by trusting Him, I know we are ready! I feel so blessed to live the life I do! God Bless and Happy New Year and new decade (edited to replace "century." I knew it didn't look right but at almost 1am I couldn't think of the word-how embarrassing)!
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment