Thursday, May 27, 2010

all about Brandon

Add another injury to Brandon's list... he now has a busted finger, as of last night, the night before the morning that got his stitches out. He was catcher at baseball practice last night. When he was throwing a ball back to the pitcher, he brought his hand forward and nailed his finger on the batter's metal bat. It looks painful, poor guy was in P.A.I.N. We cleaned it and I gave him some Motrin before bed. I hope it helped him.

On another Brandon note...he left for Branson this morning with Ryan's parents and sister. The Kelleys are having an informal family reunion. I am excited for Brandon, they are going to Pirate's Cove for putt-putt, Silver Dollar City and will stay at the Welk Resort where they have a splash-a-torium. He will have so much fun! Ryan and I chose not to go since we will do a family vacation in July when we go camping, something that all of our little ones can enjoy. We did purchase a disposable camera for Brandon to take with him to capture special moments to him! I cannot WAIT to see what he takes pictures of. Ryan's cousin Lori performs in shows at the Welk Theater there in Branson. Her son Jack and Brandon are super tight so they have big plans to hang out! If the Motrin hadn't knocked him out last night, I don't know that he would have slept, he was ecstatic!
I will miss him, this is the longest he has been away from me but I look forward to talking to him and hearing about it when he gets home!

He starts a month of craziness when he gets home. Tuesday kicks off the week of cub scout day camp and is also his first baseball game! GO RED SOX!!! VBS is the next week!! He has baseball games Tuesdays and Fridays with tournaments the first two weekends in June and is taking golf lessons Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings throughout June.

We have plans in July to go camping for a week and also Ryan will take off a couple of days to go to the zoo and hang out!

2 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

Poor Brandon! I'm sorry he got hurt. I bet he has a blast this weekend.

Jenny said...

Sounds like Brandon's going to have a lot of fun. Does that mean he's done with school already? Noah still has one more week.