 |
| date with Gracie to a cupcakery sneak peek! |
 |
| movie night, presenting Lion King |
 |
| beautiful flower from Britton and Blaine, who insisted it be in water. |
 |
| never a dull moment. |
 |
| Gracelyn loves for us to wears our aprons, all.the.time. |
 |
| Date night with Blaine! Following the ice cream, he said he was "so cold he couldn't shake." | |
|
 |
| G taunteing Blaine with his Boston cap and his sword. |
 |
| Britton insisted on carrying all of this into church for CDO. I took most after I took the picture, he was sweet but I couldn't allow it. |
 |
| awful picture. Opening Valentine cards from Mimi and Pappy! |
Thursday night at Scouts, Ryan, the leader organized a mock backpack trial. The boys were responsible for packing their packs as if they were going camping, packing the essentials so that they would survive. It was funny to watch, they packed away from each other so as not to give any ideas to the other. Brandon really did a great job. Ryan just knew that Brandon would need his help on things but he forgot how many times I have been camping. I helped a little, mostly with giving him permission to get his camping knife that is kept in our safe and snacks for the "trip."
 |
| ready to go! Ryan said that Brandon was very well packed! |
Carrying on with the camping theme, Friday was show-n-tell in Blaine's class. He asked if he could take his backpack to show and tell about. Ryan asked him on the way to school what he was going to tell the class about. His response, "I don't know." So Blaine-like. The teacher told me after school that he told them what you put in it for camping. Our kids have camping fever right now.
 |
| Gracelyn wanted in on the action. |
 |
| Dad and Brandon date to see Star Wars 3D! |
4 comments:
What fun, fun pictures!!!! I love the one of you and G in your aprons!
Love the wheelbarrow! Love the aprons! Too cute!
I so love your aprons! So cute! And Blaine's comment about the ice cream...too funny!
Love all your kiddo dates!
Post a Comment