Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

The WEATHER! The 70˚ weather. in February.

Brandon had baseball practice this evening so the littles and I ventured to the park. Blaine told me on the way that "today is a perfect day for a park." I agree.
The boys played so well together, it was awesome to see.
they really were best friends today, Blaine even looking out for Britton with a bully.
 
 rock wall!

She loved the spiral slide!



Caught them while taking a quick drink rest.


Today was so.much.fun! A day that we ALL needed. Gracelyn is old enough to do things without total assistance but still let me tag along, the boys had a blast together and the weather was divine!
Brandon also had a great practice! He can't wait for April, their first tournament!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love park pictures...makes me want to go swing myself!!!

Felicia said...

Beautiful pictures!!!