* I am thankful for a wonderful day, one of the best days I've had in awhile! Yesterday was my very long-awaited corneal specialist appointment! I use an exclamation mark because I was very much looking forward to this appointment. The last couple of weeks have been torture when it comes to seeing and basically even existing. My eyes were burning, itching, gritty, throbbing, oh and incredibly sensitive to light. Ryan and I were very nervous about what the doc would say about the status and future of my eyes. While he said my eyes were in a very serious state of awful, the damage is NOT irreversible! Praise God! So he put silicon plugs in all 4 tear ducts and needs to see me monthly. We are so thankful for a caring knowledgeable doctor that we can put the fate of my vision in his hands.
* I am thankful for a no activity night to veg out with the kiddos on the couch and watch and laugh hysterically at Wipeout. I crack up at the kids cracking up.
* This is one from Brandon that he told me over supper... He is thankful that our neighbors love Berkley, our Black Lab, as much as we do. They give him treats and love on him while Brandon is at school.
* Blaine is thankful that after a week of cold and fog he could go outside for recess today. (I am certain the teachers were thankful too.)
* Britton is thankful for Legos and Gracelyn said food is what she is thankful for today.
It's gotta start somewhere! Have a great weekend!
4 years ago


1 comment:
I'm so glad your eye treatment looks promising! I hope everything continues to go well.
Post a Comment