Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I thank God several times a day for what I have been blessed with and I am sincere. Still, I've been quite down with all that's going on with me healthwise. The book I am reading Body out of Balance is great for me and has helped me understand my feelings and symptoms of the syndrome. I am (very slowly) learning how to deal with things.

*Today I'm thankful for a new doctor I went to yesterday. He was kind, listened through my sobs and tackled some issues and also put a call into my rheumatologist to make certain nothing he would prescribe would interfere.

*I am thankful for a husband that lets me cry but then, being a problem solver, he figures out a solution to the issue at hand.

* I am thankful for the health of my kids and special time with them. Their laughter and smiles are contagious! We have movie night every "free" evening and the kids rotate turns picking out a flick.

* I am thankful for a lunch/shopping date with my best friend Saturday! A definite highlight of my week!

Happy Week!

2 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

I am looking forward to our date too! It will be fun! Praying for you... so glad you have an awesome husband and found a good doctor!

Becky said...

I hope your new doctor will be a turning point in healing for you.