Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Britton at the farm

The Pre-K'ers, over 80 of them, descended on the local farm Friday morning and what a fun, muddy time it was. While sitting in the barn listening to the rules, they got to pet a bunny, baby chick and puppy.


Then went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch,

hayride! It got a tad dicey not knowing if we were going to make it through the mud

Britton with his pumpkin

Britton and his good bud Ky

back to see the pigs, horses, chickens, rabbits and to feed the goats.

the class!!


And they capped their adventure off with a train ride.

sweet Morgan and Gracelyn

Ky and Britton

Gracelyn (wildly) waving at me as she rides by
It was a lot of fun for not just Britton but Gracelyn and myself too! I am very thankful for the opportunity to go. I will accompany Blaine's class on the 16th (Gracelyn's birthday!) I can't wait!

2 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

What a fun and busy time of year it is! I love all the great pictures of your farm adventure.

Felicia said...

What a fun farm adventure!