Gracelyn started gymnastics 3 weeks ago and absolutely loves it! I have felt for awhile that she needed something for her. She is the baseball, t-ball, blastball, soccer, scouts cheerleader so it's time for her to have something. And she gets to hang out with girls! And out in the lobby at the gym, I keep meaning to take a pic, are all the brothers of those girls, and they have just as much fun as the girls. It's a sweet setup.
The gym is close to Ryan's parents and on our way there for lunch Sunday Ryan drove by to let Gracelyn show him where she goes. When he asked her what she did there, she replied "jump!" pretty much!
waiting as patiently as she can for the earlier class to be done
first huddle!
learning the jumps!
Gracelyn loves all the drink breaks
her older girlfriends in her class, Ainsley and Casidee
so cute!! she didn't want to take off her shorts
listening!
at the end of class, the girls swing on the rope
it's her birthday! She's THREE!
On her third night to go to "gym" as she calls it, she was chosen to be leader. She loved the job.
and it was her first night to try bars!
and the leader gets to stamp the top of classmates' feet!
Gracelyn is already improving so much! I am so proud of her, and she is proud of herself. She can't wait to get home and tell her dad what she did each night.
3 comments:
Your videos are adorable. She sure took her leader role very seriously! And I love her on the bar...oh my! Too stinkin' cute!
Awwww! I love that she has her own little night (afternoon?) of fun! Go Gracelyn!
She is sooo proud marching around to the music! I love it! Taryn loved watching her too.
Post a Comment