Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday 10

Is it Tuesday again, already??? Goodness this week has flown by and so much has happened.

1. Blaine's is loving school, I am talking loving it. I was worried prior to school starting that Blaine's attention span would drift easily but apparently that is only the case at home. I get rave reviews from his school and Sunday school teachers. Blaine is attentive and polite and happy. I love it and I love him.
His teacher has a color behavioral system. The kids start at green each day and they can drop red, orange and yellow, which are bad but they can also raise to blue, pink and purple. Blaine always gets greens and blues but last week, all 5 days, Blaine earned pinks and purple! Ryan and I were so proud of him.I emailed the teacher to ask her a question about something and mentioned Blaine's colors and she said she was super proud of him and that he makes her job so fun.

2. The guys all went camping this past weekend with the Cub Scouts.

It was a great time, except for the 3rd degree burn on his palm. Poor guy, it's so uncomfortable for him.

3. While the guys were gone, Gracelyn and I had girl time, a little shopping, picnic in the living room, Cinderella and popcorn. It was so much fun. She talked my ear off, except when "rella" was playing.

4. A pizza lunch date with my sweet B3! The free mini pizza coupon he earned by reading his 20 books in September was burning a hole in his pocket.

5. In talking about her birthday and what she wants me to fix for her birthday supper. All she has on the brain is cake so she has been dawning her cupcake jammies and pointing at them, telling me "this and this and this one."


6. The fire clowns went to the elementary schools yesterday and since Britton gets picked up at 10:40 I heard all about the show. In the past 7 years that Brandon has been in school and attended the annual fire safety show, I have never heard the details that I received via Britton.

We got home and he raced to find his fireman jacket, after he dressed for his soccer game, of course. Then he began urging me to check the smoke "protectors" :) and we went over and rehearsed the evacuation in case of a fire. Our household is ready (not ready, obviously) but prepared in case of an emergency, thanks to Britton.

7. These girls are soccer sisters and best friends!

8. Gymnastics starts today!!!!
and she was dressed 4.5 hrs early.
 9. Rebecca took pics of the kids last week and she posted one on Facebook. I cannot wait to see them all!
It is so difficult to dress/coordinate 4 kids, especially when the oldest is 10 and the others and 6, 4 and 2. I try to dress to suit their style.

10. Have a blessed week! Here's to a another fun, crazy one.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

The family pic is precious and I love that it shows their personalities! It's also great that your fam has an evacuation plan in case of a fire. And, little Gracelynn's houndstooth coat is adorable! I want one in my size!