Brandon has been collecting collecting collecting while saving saving saving his money for months now! He knew what he wanted to buy, Lego Harry Potter for our Wii and I took him to Wal-Mart tonight to make his purchase. Pride doesn't even begin to describe him. He was beaming and I was beaming with him. What was in his wallet consisted of allowance, a few Wal-Mart gift cards from his birthday and earned money from his Grandad for chores around their house, making for a grand total of $75!
Bless his heart, this was several weeks coming due to his brothers using our Wii as a coin drop. They decided to put coins in the game slot so Ryan had to order a tri-wing (? I think that's the word) screwdriver from Amazon to retrieve the change. Needless to say, Brandon got to keep the coins in exchange for having to wait to see if the system would even work anymore.
Brandon had the cellophane off and the game open and was reading the book before we were even out of the parking lot. He's riding the bus to his dad's office tomorrow, where the Wii still is, so he can play his new game. Talk about one happy boy we have tonight!!! He is over the moon!
On another note, the little bookworm is soaring through the Happy Potter book series. He began the first of July and is almost finished with book 5! His teacher is quite impressed!


2 comments:
Bookworm Brandon and my niece would make a great pair! She's reading through the Harry Potter books... I think for the 2nd time? That's all she asked for for her birthday this year... Harry Potter books and DVDs.
Noah loves playing those Lego games too. He has the Star Wars one, and I was thinking about getting him the Indiana Jones one for Christmas. Hope the Wii still works so he can play his game.
Post a Comment