Monday, November 7, 2011

Britton's DYNO-mite day!

Britton's dinosaur 4th birthday party was Saturday November 5th and it was a ROARRR-ing good time!! His birthday isn't until the 27th but the farm we had the party at is preparing to close for the winter. It was a typical windy Oklahoma day but our crew still lots of fun. My mom (Mimi) and dad and stepmom (Papa and GranTee,) his grandparents and family that came, as well as good friends made it a very special day for our sweet special boy.
warning: pictures galore!
handsome birthday boy!
Blaine, his turn on the riding toys
the girls
Brandon, swinging the ring and trying to hook it on the bull horns on the wall.
 
Britton and Cayson, ready for the hayride!
we ran over several pumpkins and the boys thought it was awesome.
the girls ready for a train ride
Britton in the front car!

Britton and Cayson petting the cow. And I actually did too. My friend Nicole got a picture as proof.
the BFFs showed up in the same shirt!
I love these boys!
modeling his new shirts

2 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

Great, great pictures!!! I love them! I hope B3 had a great time! Sorry I missed out on the party.

Jenny said...

What a fun birthday! It looks like a blast!