2. Brandon and I rang the bell Saturday in front of Wal-Mart in order to raise money for the local Mission House. It was pretty awesome to see so many people give. Some gave all the change in their wallet, so sweet.
![]() |
| Brandon and mom, ready for the cold. |
3. I am still so behind on Christmas shopping and surprisingly not fretting yet but still clueless on what to get my kids. This is the first year I am this late shopping and they aren't giving me ideas, also a first.
4. Gracelyn and I went shopping Saturday. A little mama-daughter bonding. It was so much fun.
![]() |
| she's ready to shop! |
We came home and as I was laying her down for a nap, I thanked her for going with me and being such a big girl and she replied "I Love You." melt.my.heart. Then she laid down and began talking to her baby doll. I asked if she was telling baby Sophie about shopping and she said yes.
5. Brandon is experiencing bullying at school and Ryan and I are tackling it, alone it seems, with little help from the school. We are facing major decision and praying for answers.
6. I saw my eye doctor and, with no significant progress with my eyes, he is going to contact a corneal specialist to see what can be done to help. My doc read an article about a blood, yes blood, eye treatment and also knows of an egg yolk treatment. I can't believe it but I am open to just about anything with how miserable this whole Sjorgens Syndrome symptom is.
7.My mom kept the kids while Ryan and I went out to celebrate our anniversary. As she was putting them in bed Gracelyn climbed into bed with Britton and Blaine, as if she would actually sleep in a big bed. Luckily my mom tok a pic of the happy littles before putting G in her pack 'n play.
8. We setup the Christmas Tree last night. I was reluctant simply because so much is going on and with so many activities with kids, a trip, parties, etc, but Ryan talked me into it. The kids helped and it was so much fun. Gracelyn hasn't messed with the ornaments so far, I think the presents will be a different story though.
9. Britton's 4th birthday was Sunday. It was a really great day celebrating our B3. He wanted his family to go bowling but the bowling alley is closed on Sundays and was closed this past Saturday while a family celebrated Thanksgiving. So we are going bowling this coming weekend. He really has had a month long celebration with his birthday party on November 5th.
10. I think I am all caught up now. To say I'm ready to get out of dodge and go skiing with all that's gone not-as-planned so far this week (think: hot water heater, car and possibly the makings of colds coming on) would be an understatement.
Happy Tuesday!










2 comments:
I have lots of comments and questions after this 10, so I think I will message you on facebook instead. But I hear you on #10. You already know some of our craziness from this past week, but just got some more not planned craziness today. Tell you later. Those Christmas lights look beautiful by the way.
Agghh! I love all those pictures! I can't wait until Parker begins saying, "I love you"...how special! Sorry to hear Brandon is experiencing bullying...I'm glad that you guys are aware of it and are trying to tackle the issue.
Post a Comment