Saturday, August 18, 2012

Brandon and FIFTH grade?!?

Brandon is in fifth grade, fifth. one year from middle school. It's mind blowing.

Friday was the first day of school. He is now at the age where he wants to sleep as late as possible, you know where there is just enough time. He rolled out of bed, showered, put his contacts in, ate and I snapped some pics before we all loaded up to make the dropoffs! Brandon got dropped off first and he was very quiet in route. He said he was a tad nervous.

one of my favorite picture of my boys.
haha! B1 and B3 are rarely amused by B2's antics
 

last year at this school.
Brandon had a great day! He had a big smile on his face when I picked him up and I didn't have to pry to get details of his day. I can't wait to see the greatness Brandon accomplishes in fifth grade!

1 comment:

Becky said...

They are all getting so big.