Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I have battled a cold this week like I haven't had in a long time and with Ryan out of town, I am single parenting it.
So after having a sour Sally attitude and calling a friend back to apologize for my shortness I made myself look at all the blessings I have instead of dwelling.
My biggest blessings...
 The park to ourselves is so much fun!

yes, I was freaking out here and so thankful he made it.






I have so much to be thankful for. I am blessed for times when I can slap myself and realize it.

3 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

I hope you're feeling better!!! It stinks to be sick but it's even worse when you're hubby is out of town! I'm thankful for you!

Becky said...

I miss park play days...maybe I should take mine and make them play on the big toy again, even though I am sure they will feel too big for it.
They look like they had a great time though. And I sure hope you are feeling better.

Felicia said...

Another thing to be thankful for: having a park that is nearby! The closest one to us is 20 minutes away! Which means I've never taken PJ....opps!