...well not like in the Bible but it was big to me...
Today while I was cleaning up from breakfast and rinsing dishes I was standing at the sink and I suddenly felt water running on my feet. I knew that the sink hadn't overflowed so I looked down and saw a solid stream of water pouring out from the cabinet, spanning the entire width of the double door cabinet. I didn't think to turn the faucet off immediately, which would have helped the rushing to stop. No, stupid me, I let it run as I am standing there shocked and wet and mad. It spread all the way across the kitchen, a HUGE mess!
I called Ryan to let him know, which I knew he couldn't do anything from work, but I wanted to share in my disgust. I do that, call and vent to him which he isn't always receptive to (because he cannot do anything about it until he gets home) but he is getting used to it and has learned to at least sit and listen and I will feel better just venting. Needless to say I think he is pleased that I am going to start blogging so maybe I will have an outlet instead of always him!


1 comment:
Okay, that would totally stink to have an awful leak like that! Especially when your husband is at work. Hope tomorrow is a better day.
Post a Comment